Over at VolunteerPro, the digital arm of my business, we’re teaming up with Jennifer Bennett at VolunteerMatch to launch a new volunteer management podcast. We hope to share inspiring stories and interviews with bright spots in the field of volunteer administration.
We hope to feature people and ideas who are shaking up the field for the better. We also hope to highlight ways volunteer coordinators around the world are addressing the challenges they identified in our Volunteer Management Progress Report survey. Challenges like:
- Recruitment – Finding enough volunteers & the right volunteers for specific roles
- Respect and “Buy-In” – Lack of executive support /understanding & co-worker resistance to volunteer involvement
- Retention – Fulfilling commitments to service & volunteers “aging out”
- Roles & Matching – Designing impactful roles & meeting volunteer interests
- Time – Splitting time between competing priorities & not enough paid staff
We’re in the planning stages and need to come up with a name stat! So, we are asking our readers to share their ideas. Help us by voting on the suggested names you like or offer your own ideas. We’re also seeking stories of challenge and ultimate transformation by organizations around volunteer involvement. We’d love to hear your thoughts.
Help Name Our Volunteer Management Podcast & Be Entered to Win!
Please share your ideas for names and possible featured guests. Everyone who votes, will get entered to win some fantastic prizes including:
Vote by completing the survey below. Contest ends March 21, so don’t delay.
Can’t See the Survey Below?
Access it here — https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/namethepod